Please fill out theto apply for refund by April 30, 2020.
In compliance with the, refund options for participants who paid full fees before LREC Registration was suspended are as follows:
1. I hold my registration: If the new dates for LREC, to be announced, do not suit me, later on I can decide to donate or to claim refund within one month after they will be announced.
2. I donate: Donations to ELRA are most welcome by the association to cope with the current situation and I decide just not to claim refund of my registration fees.
3. I claim refund of main conference fees: my main conference fees are partially refunded, only the organization costs incurred so far are retained : these costs are the same amount of the reduced fees for authors.
4. I claim refund of my workshop/tutorial fees: my workshop and/or tutorial fees are fully refunded.
Please note that:
- All papers accepted to the main conference with one author registered with at least reduced fees (after having claimed partial refund or not) will be included in the LREC 2020 proceedings.
- All papers accepted to the workshops will be included in the corresponding workshop proceedings.
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- All refunds will be processed after April 30, 2020.
All refunds will be applied to the original method of payment (credit card, bank transfer). For payment by purchase order, we will be in contact with the institutions.
Refund requests by email will NOT be processed. Please use the form.
All questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org