Papers must be submitted through START @ https://www.softconf.com/lrec2020/REPROLANG2020/and will be peer-reviewed.
REPROLANG 2020 invites the submission of full papers from 4 pages to 8 pages (plus more pages for references if needed). These submissions must strictly follow the LREC 2020 conference stylesheet which will be available on the conference website.
To be checked by a CLARIN panel and the submission to be complete, the software used to obtain the results reported in the paper must be made available as a docker container through a project in gitlab. Detailed instructions are available at https://gitlab.com/CLARIN-ERIC/reprolang/.
For technical support, the CLARIN team can be contacted at email@example.com or an issue can be created under https://gitlab.com/CLARIN-ERIC/reprolang/issues.
Submissions are done via the START conference management system used by LREC 2020 and include the following elements:
- url address of your gitlab.com project
- commit hash and tag of the release to be reviewed
- url of the tar.gz with the datasets
- the md5 checksum of the above tar.gz
- .pdf with the paper, which must include the above url of your gitlab.com project, and the above commit hash and tag.
The project in gitlab.com should be made public within 2 days after the submission deadline.